2019.4.16 作业 英语的被动语态典型例题 (037)
2019.4.16 作业 英语的被动语态典型例题 (037) 一．用所给词的适当形式填空： 1. Listen to the little girl. She ___________________(recite) a poem. 2. ________ your sister ___________(study) in this school two years ago? 3. I ________________(n
1. Listen to the little girl. She ___________________(recite) a poem.
2. ________ your sister ___________(study) in this school two years ago?
3. I ________________(not go ) to the city next week.
4. They ______________(attend) a concert at this time yesterday.
5. You needn’t _______________(come) here so early.
6. Do you often go _______________ (climb) mountains?
7. They _______________________ (leave) here tomorrow.
8. I spend two hours _______________(do) my homework every day.
9. While we ________________ (wait) for the bus, a girl ___________ (run) up to us.
10. If it _____________(not rain) tomorrow, we will go to the zoo.
11. I__________ already___________ (see) the film. I __________ (see) it last week.
12. They________________(not make) a model ship when I saw him.
13. I believe that those mountains _______________ (cover ) with trees in a few years’ time.
14. There ________________ (be) a talk on science in our school next Monday.
15. My mother told us that Taiwan _________________ (be) part of China.
16. When he comes back, I ________________(tell) you at once.
17. He needs ________________(go) to see a doctor.
18. ---What are you doing?
---I ___________(write) and he _____________(watch) TV.
19. He turned off the light and then ________________(leave).
20. The boy was made ________________ (stand) there for an hour by his father.
21. The teacher came right away as soon as he _________(hear) the noise.
22. As I ______________ (walk) in the park, it ________________ (begin) to rain.
23. While mother _____________ (put) Cathy to bed, the door bell ____________ (ring).
24. He ___________________(borrow) this story book for two weeks.
25. ____________ you _____________ (find) your science book yet?
26. --- What ________ you _______ (do) at that time?
---We _________________ (watch) TV.
27. The best time _______________(go) to Yunnan is in spring.
28. Can you tell me if it _________(snow) tomorrow?
29. ---Where’s Li Ming ?
---He ______________ (go) to the teacher’s office.
30. You ‘d better ____________________(not watch) too much TV.
1. The mother asked the boy ______ down the ladder, but he went on ________ instead.
A. come; climbing B. to come; to climb
C. to come; climbing D. coming; climbing
2. Look! The boy ______________ with his mother in the pool.
A. is swiming B. is swimming C. are swimming D. are swiming
3. --- Don’t forget to ask him to write to me.
--- I won’t. As soon as he _____________, I’ll ask him to write to you.
A. will come B. came C. comes D. is coming
4. The police found that the house ____________and a lot of things____________.
A. has broken into, has been stolen B. had broken into, had been stolen
C. has been broken into, stolen D. had been broken into, stolen
5. I wish I ___________________you yesterday.
A. seen B. did see C. had seen D. were to see
6. The Greens ________________ China for five years.
A. has been in B. have been in C. went to D. has gone to
7. I saw him __________________ into the small store just now.
A. went B. going C. to go D. has gone
8. He turned off the light and then _______________.
A. leaves B. has left C. will leave D. left
9. We ____________the work by six yesterday evening.
A. finished B. would finish C. had finished D. had been finished
10.--- How was your weekend on the farm?
--- Great! We ___________ with the farmers.
A. enjoy ourselves B. went fishing C. will work D. make friends
11. By the end of next July, this building __________________.
A. will be finished B. will have finished
C. will have been finished D. had been finished
12. The teacher asked the students to close the windows ________ the wind from _______ the
A. to stop; blowing B. stopping; blowing C. to stop; blow D. stopped; blow
13. ---_________ you ever __________ to the US?
--- Yes, twice.
A. Have, gone B. Have, been C, Do, go D. were, going
14. --- What’s Tom doing in the classroom?
--- He __________ something on the blackboard.
A. draws B. draw C. is drawing D. are drawing.
15. Does Mr. Know-all know ________________ keys?
A. to make B. how to make C. how make D. making
16. She ___________________ you to come to my birthday party.
A. hopes B. wishes C. want D. lets
17. --- Jimmy is leaving for a holiday.
--- Really? Where _________ he __________?
A. has; gone B. will; go C. did; go D. would; go
18. While a young man ____________ her, she ______________ her work .
A. watched… was doing B. was watching… did
C. watched… did D. was watching… was doing
19. If it ________________ tomorrow, I will go by car.
A. rain B. will rain C. rains D. would rain
20. We are always ready _________________ others.
A. to helping B. to help C. help D. helping
21. --- Liu Mei can’t come tonight.
--- Why? But she ____________ me she would come.
A. tells B. told C. is told D. had told
22. ----Do you know Lydia very well?
---Yes, She and I _____ friends since we were very young.
A. have made B. have become C. have been D. have turned
23. The teacher told us that light ______________ much faster than sound.
A. travels B. traveled C. was D. will be
24. Don’t make so much noise. We ________________ to the music.
A. are listening B. listen C. listened D. have listened
25. --Hello, this is Mr. Green speaking. Can I speak to Mr. Black?
-- Sorry. He ________________ the Bainiao Park.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. will go to
26. The clothes _______________very soft.
A. are felt B. are feeling C. feel D. feels
27. When Jack arrived, he learned Mary ________________for almost an hour.
A. had gone B. had set off C. had left D. had been away
28. There ______________ a talk on science in our school next Monday.
A. will give B. will be C. is going to give D. is
29. Her hope __________________ the 2008 Olympic Games.
A. to take part in B. is to take part in C. taking part in D. will take part in
30. --- Are you free this afternoon?
--- No. I’ll have an English composition _______ this afternoon.
A. to write B. wrote C. to be writing D. to be written
31. My grandpa died ____________________.
A. at the age of my 2 B. for 2 years C. when I was 2. D. my age was 6.
32. The boy was made ________________ there for an hour by his father.
A. standing B. stand C. to stand D. stands
33. Our geography teacher told us yesterday that the earth ______________ around the sun.
A. was moving B. moved C. has moved D. moves
34. Nobody __________________ how to run this machines.
A . know B. have known C. knows D. is knowing
35. --- What did Mr. Jones do before he moved here?
--- He ____________________ a city bus for over twenty-five years.
A. is driving B. drove C. has driven D. drives
36. I _____________ the boy ______________ with no tears in his eyes.
A. noticed… cryed B. noticed… cried
C. noticed…crying D. noticed… cryed
37. ---_____________ your brother _____________ a letter to?
A. Who… wrote B. What…wrote C. Who did…write D. What did… write
38.He _______________ some cooking at that time, so ____________ me.
A. did… heard B. did…didn't hear
C. was doing… heard D. was doing…didn't hear
39. ---" ________ you angry then?"
---"They____________ too much noise.”
A. Are…were making B. Were…were making
C. Are…made D. Were… made
40.We _______________ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us _____________.
A. were waiting… waiting B. were waiting… wait
C. waited… waiting D. waited… wait
41.Mother ________ me a new coat yesterday, I __________ it on. It fits me well.
A. has made…have tried B. made…have tried
C. has made…tried D. made…tried
42. She __________that she ___________ her best to help them the next term.
A. says…will do B. said…will do C. said…would do D. says…would do
43. I often hear her ____________________ about the boy.
A. talking B. talk C. to talk D. talked
44. I ______________ the way. I _________________ here for quite many years.
A. knew… have lived B. knew… live
C. know… have lived D. know… live
45. -– Oh, Mrs. King, your sweater looks nice. Is it _________________ wool ?
--- Yes, and it’s _____________________ Inner Mongolia.
A. made of, made by B. made of, made in
C. made by, made for D. made by, made from
46. ________ you _________ the film before ? Where ________ you ________ it ?
A. Have… seen… did… see B. Did…see…did…watch
C. Have…seen… have… seen D. Did…see…have…seen
47. The meeting _____ for ten minutes when I got there yesterday.
A. has begun B.had begun C. has been on D. had been on
48. Mr. Smith ____________ short stories, but he _________ a TV play these days.
A. is writing…is writing B. is writing… writes
C. writes… is writing D. writes… writes
49. He raised his voice to make everybody in the room _____________ him clearly.
A. hear B. to hear C. hearing D. heard
50. Mr. LuXun died in 1936. He _______ a lot of famous novels.
A. wrote B. was writing C. has written D. would write
1. The big tree blew down in the storm last night.
2. They are planting trees on the hill.
3. We have been to the Great Wall several times.
4. Athena brushes her teeth twice a day.
5. Tom’s father is a businessman.
6. The strawberries in the basket are mine.
7. I was late because I met the accident.
8. It will be sunny tomorrow.
9. Helen’s father works in a big factory.
10. There are a lot of chairs in the classroom.
11. The skirt on the chair is purple.
12. There is much mutton in the fridge.
13. It’s ten kilometers away from my home to school.
14. Helen will finish the task in ten days.
15. The river is about 120 kilometers long.
16. It took him an hour to clean his bedroom.
17. There are five kites in the sky.
18. My father is fine.
19. His mother takes him to the zoo on weekends.
20. My mother usually gets to England by plane.
21. I’m looking for my notebook.
22. You can ask him questions.
23. My grandfather is ninety-one years old.
24. It was September the ninth yesterday.
25. It’s Saturday today.
26. They are going to have supper at half past six.
1. is reciting 2. Did…study或Were…studying 3. won’t go或am not going
4. were attending 5. have come 6. climbing 7. are leaving或will leave
8. doing 9. were waiting 10. doesn’t rain 11. have…seen 12.weren’t making
13. will be covered 14. will be 15. is 16. will tell 17. to go 18. ’m writing 19. left 20. to stand 21. heard 22. was walking…began 23. was putting…rang 24. has kept 25.Have…found 26. were… doing, were watching 27. to go
28. will snow或is going to snow 29. has gone 30. not watch
1. CBCDC 6. BBDCB 11. CADCB 16.BBBCB 21. BCAAB 26. CDBBA
31. CCDCB 36. CCDBA 41. BCBCB 46. ADCAA
1. When did the big tree blew down in the storm?
2. Where are they planting trees?
3. How many times have you been to the Great Wall?
4. How often does Athena brush her teeth?
5. What’s Tom’s father?
6. Which strawberries are yours?
7. Why were you late?
8.What will the weather be like tomorrow?
How is the weather tomorrow?
9. Whose father works in a big factory?
10. What are there in the classroom?
11. What color is the skirt on the chair?
12.How much mutton is there in the fridge?
13. How far is it from my home to school?
14. How soon will Helen finish the task?
15. How long is the river?
16. How long did it take him to clean his bedroom?
17. How many kites are there in the sky?
18. How is your father?
19.Who takes him to the zoo on weekends?
20. How does your mother usually get to England?
21. What are you looking for?
22. Who can I ask questions?
23. How old is your grandfather?
24. What was the date yesterday?
25. What day is it today?
26. When are they going to have supper?